Across the year we will have fundraising appeals, coffee mornings and events that raise money to put towards certain items needed for the school. We ask parents to consider committing to a regular contribution to the school PTA as this enables the school to plan ahead. A small monthly contribution (maybe £3, £5, £10 etc) would make a great difference.
Different ways to give to Chessington School
- Regular Giving – donating monthly, quarterly or annually
- Single Gift – Gifts can also be made as one-off payments.
- Legacy – A legacy or bequest is likely to be the most significant gift a supporter of the School will ever make. If you are considering leaving a legacy to the School in your estate planning, please contact Mr Ash Ali, Headmaster.
- Cheque – made payable to “Chessington PTA”
- Bank transfer – via the standing order form or direct to our Metro bank account.
- Please pay: CHESSINGTON PTA, Metro (Epsom) branch
Sort code: 23-05-80
Account no: 25001508